1. Please note Timbers Country Lodge does not provide a 24 hour reception service since we are a restaurant with rooms not a hotel or motel.
2. The standard check in time is from 2:30pm to 9:30pm; the earliest check-in time of 12pm may only be arranged under exceptional circumstances such as brides needing to get ready in the bridal suite.
3. The standard check out time is 10.30am. With any exceptional circumstances, later check-outs may be arranged with reception. Please check the enclosed bar and restaurant opening times for food and breakfast service.
4. Please ensure your key is returned to reception on checking out. If your accommodation is long term from Monday to Friday, please ensure you hand in your key when checking out on the Friday.
5. No pets are allowed in the hotel or restaurant with exception to Guide dogs, this is purely for health and safety reasons and the nature of our venue for serving weddings and events.
6. First Aid – We have a basic first aid kit in reception, however we are not permitted to supply any medication.
7. All Fire Exits are clearly marked, the fire assembly point is on the grassed area at the front of the main entrance to the lodge, our fire alarms are tested every Friday.
8. Breakfast is served from 7am to 9am. Monday to Friday and 8.30 am to 10am on Saturday and Sunday.
9. No food or drinks may be brought onto the hotel premises for health and safety reasons. We have a bar and restaurant which serves good homemade food. See two of the main menus enclosed.
10. Meal service is 12pm onwards, see the enclosed bar and restaurant opening times.
11. In order to meet health and safety standards, personal electric or gas appliances such as toasters, sandwich makers and microwaves are forbidden. Management have the right to remove any personal appliances or food preparation utensils which are considered a danger to others safety. None compliance to the above may result in photographic evidence and a Fine. Our two log cabins are fully equipped and electrical appliances that are PAT tested.
12. All Timber’s electrical appliances such as hairdryers and kettles are PAT tested. Any personal affects which are removed by housekeeping, will be returned during check out.
13. We have a non-smoking policy. At no time is smoking permitted inside or at the entrance of any of our accommodation, in the main bar and restaurant. Ashtrays are provided outside and there is a dedicated under cover smoking area in our rear beer garden.
14. Free WiFi is available in the main bar and most rooms