Information for Late arrivals
We appreciate that some of our guests are travelling long distances and unable to arrive within the standard check-in hours of 2pm – 10pm Monday to Saturday and 2pm – 8pm Sunday.
For our late arrivals we have a process in place for collecting your room key.
- Please contact our reception and inform them that you may be or will be a late arrival. Phone number 01366 347747 **
Key safe: enter code given and collect key for your room
- Our receptionist will give you 4 digit code (please ensure you make a note of that code)
- When you arrive, proceed the Reception/Restaurant entrance
- At the entrance on the right hand side of the door you will see a key pad for entering your code (see image on the right) this keypad is a key safe containing your room key
- Enter the four digit code given, press the top centre button and the key pad face will drop down. Collect the key
- Lock the key pad face back into position then press the bottom centre button to release and expose the key pad buttons
This is a new system we have recently introduced since we are a restaurant with rooms and do not have a 24/7 room service.
** If you are unable to phone ahead, there will be a map of the rooms along with the 4 digit code for the key safe displayed on the door to the main Reception/Restaurant entrance
We wish you a pleasant journey and look forward to meeting you.